Kamis, 11 Agustus 2016

Home

Home. Almost everyone think home is a place where they can show and tell their feeling to other people. A place that we can hangout with family or friend. But, for me home is a place where i can do whatever i want without fear of being judged by others. I like my home. I can be alone without being interupted by anyone. I also like my home because the wifi is faster.

At some point, i wanted to run away from home because it’s too noisy. However, when i was in place with people that i don’t know, i misa home. I’m a talkative person but i’m not really good with starting a conversation. And that’s why i miss home. I can also hangout or talk to other people that i know at home. My home is not as quiet as i want but i think it’s enough for now. Because, it think every home need to be fill with laugh not only a silent atmosphere around.

I’m dreaming of a home with a big library fill with a lot of novels. And the library is going to be my favourite room. Why? Well, it’s because i love reading novels and i like silent atmosphere. However, a very quiet situation can drove someone into madness. I think i don’t want to be crazy, so my home is enough for now. A bome with laughter, tears, cries, and also silent. A home where i can gather with people that i loved. And this is what home means for me.

5 komentar:

  1. whoaa, so good. I like it. but the typo. :).

    BalasHapus
  2. your writing really means a lot to me. i love it!

    BalasHapus
  3. The dream house! Hehe! I could relate! Overall, your writing is neaaat!

    BalasHapus